Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Rebuttal
The time has come to write a rebuttal to "Sara's Secrets". First of all, only two of the top five that Sam listed would really make it into my top five. Which of those two would make the list really is my secret;o)! Second, I agree with Sam that you have to be at least 14 to make the list, thus Zach Effron could never be on my list. When I have nephews older than him it just gets a bit too weird. And finally, just in case anyone was wondering who my number one really is...let's just say he has an excellent sense of humor, which I believe you have now witnessed, and he's a great writer!!! Oh that I could match his many many skills. Lucky for me I get to be around him enough that some of his traits will at least rub off on my children!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I applaud your rebuttal! ;)
So I know one of your real faves was fifty cent. Who was the other one? :-)
Post a Comment