Hi Everyone, I've been tagged, which means all you readers out there will get to learn a little bit more about me...
Rules: 1.) Answer Question 2.) Tag 5 people - post their names on your blog & then go and leave a comment on their blog telling them to read yours, so they know what to do.
10 YEARS AGO... 1998 I was just finishing up my Senior year of High School. I had just finished basketball season and was busy with Dance, (I know I can't believe I was on the dance team either...) college applications, learning my lines for "Bye, Bye, Birdie" and for "Lost Horizons" and preparing for the A.P. English test.
5 PLACES LIVED Aberdeen, Id Pocatello, Id Boise, Id Nampa, Id and hopefully soon to be in Meridian Idaho. I've only lived in four different towns in my life.
5 THINGS ON MY LIST TO DO TODAY 1.Get my house "show" ready for the day. We just put it on the market. 2. Go watch my nephew Tayson wrestle in the State Championship: GO TAYSON!!! 3. Hang out with the all the Becks/Cooks in town for the tournament. 4. Hope that people want to look at our house. 5. Look over the lesson for Young Womens tomorrow.
5 Jobs I have had... 1.Piler Operator for potatoes in potato harvest. 2.Cross-utelized Airline Agent (I did everything from ticketing, to security, to guiding, deicing and loading the planes. I used to have customers say "Do you fly the plane too?" 3. Credit Card Fraud Catcher: I can't remember my actual title but that is an apt description. I worked for Micron catching internet fraud attempters.
4. Intern (not in the Monica Lewinsky sense of the word) Although I was a political intern I actually worked hard and learned a ton about how backroom politics go down in the state of Idaho. 5. Thanks to my connections thru my internship I eventually became the Executive Assistant to the State Treasurer. This was by far my favorite job that I ever had. I worked in the state Capitol building and was able to monitor legislation for the Treasurer's office and I actually got paid to do a job that I absolutely LOVED!
10 YEARS FROM NOW...2018 I will be 38 years old and looking forward to my 20 year class reunion. Hannah will be 14 and Elise will be 11 A teen, a tween and I'll probably have another...Sam and I will probably still be living in Idaho...
I am tagging Amy, Rebecca, Kristen, Carolyn, and Heidi. Have fun girls!
1 comment:
"1.Get my house "show" ready for the day. We just put it on the market."
YOU DID WHAT?!?!?
If you find that your for sale sign is mysteriously missing don't come looking for me...
Guess I'd better go do this whole Tag thing now.
Post a Comment