Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Morning Relaxation



I am beginning to love the early morning. Right after Sam goes to work but before the kids get up, I can enjoy my own quiet time. I used to try to just keep on sleeping but when my kids sleep through the night I enjoy getting up before them and just relaxing with time to myself for just a little bit...

3 comments:

The Bergers said...

My favorite time of day! I tagged you by the way so check out my blog for rules.

Karen T said...

Hi Sara, Its been so long at least 3 and a half years since i have seen you. This is Karen Thompson. I saw your name on Amy's blog and thought I would say hi. Your kids are adorable, i can't believe how much hannah has grown. My kids are growing like weeds too. I hope to hear from you sometime. Kfive1@cableone.net
Karen Thompson

~*~*HEIDI*~*~ said...

How is my Sara Bara? I miss you. Did you have a fun tea party? I was so bummbed I couldn't come. Give the girls kisses from me and tell Sam Wise that Lukee misses him. Love you!