For our ward's Primary activity they decided to have a talent show. The talents varied from singing, to dancing, to Lego building to push ups and many other talents in between. It was so cute to see all of the kids get up on stage in front of their peers and and family and friends to perform their talents. Hannah was not nervous in the slightest. She was the last one to go and she got up and wiggled her way through her song. I was so proud of her for having the courage to get up there. Great job Hannah. Way to go!
8 comments:
that is sooo cute! I love her little movements with it too! what a great idea to have a Primary talent show...
I LOVE it! She is so cute. We had a talent show in November for our primary and it was a big hit. We are making it an annual activity! How fun! It is amazing that kids don't get nervous in front of their peers!
oh my heavens...if that wasn't the cutest thing I have ever seen! She is such a dolly!!! Love it!!!
What a super fun idea!!! So good for the kids to do stuff like that!
How stinkin cute was that. Little Hannah banana is such a star. I miss her cute face. Thank you for posting that so we could all see her, I love loved it!
So cute! That's cool that she isn't afraid to get up in front of people. How fun!
Too cute!!!
She was so cute that day! The whole Primary was so cute and funny! Aren't kids great!
I was just looking at your books to read list and saw Eclipse. Have you read the other two? I personally loved the books! Have fun reading!
Post a Comment