Monday, April 28, 2008

New Horizons


Well, we sold our house and bought a new one this month! We are really excited and feel very blessed and grateful to be able to sell our house in this market. We will be moving in just under two weeks. Our new house is in Boise. I'll post pictures of it as soon as I get some. In the mean time here is a picture of our old house. We love you home, you have been good to us!

8 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

what a sad day that will be! We hate to see you go, but how fun to start a new adventure in a new home! Have fun!

Kristen said...

Wow, how exciting!! I am anxious to see the pictures of your new house. Your old house is beautiful. I hope you love where you are going!! Congratulations!

Rebecca said...

congratulations on selling your house! I can't wait to see the new one!

Carolyn said...

How exciting! I'm so glad the sale/purchase is all going smoothly for you. That can be way too stressful. Good luck!

Amy said...

Did I tell you that the when I told Chad you guys had sold your house he informed me that we could no longer be friends?
Yeah, so according to Chad, you guys are dead to us now! LOL! Oh and be very grateful, he almost called you guys to speak in Sacrament meeting last sunday! So I will now be accepting a monetary thank you for saving you! :)

The Bergers said...

Oh so sad to leave a home and the spirit that was there. But of course you will create home at the new place. Congratulations!!! A new home is always so much fun!

Melissa said...

that makes me sad that you're moving from good old 33rd ward, but congratulations!! Such an exciting move though~let us see the new house when you're settled! good luck with everything...

Tami said...

I can't believe that you are moving! We will be sad to see you go. Good luck with everything to come.