Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sara Needs...

Here's the drill: You google '[your name] needs', except of course that you replace [your name] with, well, your name. Then you look at the search results, and you laugh. It will tell you just what you need. Here are a few of my needs:

Sara needs a Loving Playful home ...I'm not a puppy and I already have one. Thanks anyway!
Sara needs a lawyer?...hmm I don't know about that.
Sara needs Paint...Not in this new house I don't.
Sara needs replies...Actually I would love to have replies and comments from those of you who maybe looking at my blog. This one is right on!
Sara needs to come back...well I just moved but I've already been back to the old neighborhood (I will always love Kensington!)
Sara needs a slice of humble pie (I don't think I will comment on this one ;o)
And finally Sara needs YOUR HELP!

So I tag whoever wants to do this...It is actually pretty fun to see what I "need". Give it a try, you might be surprised to find out about what you needed that you didn't even realize (see humble pie above haha)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That's so funny. I'll have to try it.

~*~*HEIDI*~*~ said...

Sara, I tried to call you so I could get all caught on your new home but I guess you have a new number. Please call me. I miss you tons and want to hear all about your new place. Love Ya!