Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Upside down and wrong side out!
I am gradually getting moved in to my new house. Right now everything is upside down here! I forgot how long it takes to put a new home together. We are hoping to get our fence up next week and blinds are on the way soon as well. Just wanted to let my readers know that I haven't fallen into the great abyss unless you consider boxes up to your ears a great abyss (which I'm starting to consider)! I'm warn out but I'm also very excited and happy to be in my new home. My mom is here helping get everything put together and she has been a real life saver. Thanks mom your the best! Pictures will be coming soon, so stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So when do I get to come visit????
Call me after this weekend and I might even offer to help unpack some boxes. Maybe not but it was a nice thought! :)
I have been thinking about you a lot! I hope things are going well. I can't imagine moving again. It is a lot of work! I can't wait to see pictures! Good luck!
Post a Comment