Monday, July 14, 2008

Hannah's been Tagged

Here are some fun facts about Hannah as told to me by Hannah (writings in paranthesis are my thoughts on the subject everything else is directly quoted from Hannah):


1. I like to stir brownies.
2. I like to help peel oranges.
3. I like to read scriptures with Daddy.


4. I like to make pictures for everybody at Grandma's house.


5. I like when I um, when I um, sit on the couch and relax, well and count monies.
6. I like when I eat gummies! Silly, huh?
7. I like when I pick out jammies and take baths.


8. I would like to go and get some paint today (we'll see about that one)!
9. I like having a popsicle outside.
10. I like seeing Willow (our backyard neighbor's granddaughter that she doesn't really get to see anymore because there is a fence between our yards now)!
11. I like making a shaker (this entails putting nuts into a pop bottle and shaking it around).
12. I like playing with my sister Elise.

Well that's it folks a blog about Hannah, by Hannah! Hannah tags, Parker C., Halle P., and Mercedes B.

No comments: