
Yesterday was a wonderful day for my family. In the wee small hours of the morning my brother Jeremy and his wife Samee went into the hospital to have their new baby. They were able to welcome him into the world last night between 7 and 8 (during Survivor, as Jeremy put it). He is a beatiful baby boy named Zerrick Howard (named after my dad). Jeremy said that Zerrick looks just like Jeremy did as a baby which means he's cute, cute, cute. I can't wait to hold him and in fact I had dreams about him all night!

The other wonderful thing that happened yesterday is that my nephew Tayson got his mission call! He is going to the Mendoza, Argentina mission and he couldn't be happier! I am so excited and proud of him for the decision that he made long ago to prepare to serve a mission. I know that he will be an excellent missionary! He will certainly be missed while he is away but I also know that he will be greatly blessed for his service. Aaron, Shayna, you did a great job raising such a wonderful son. I know that he will be a great strength to others on his mission. Congratulations Samee, Jeremy, and Tayson for a very special day!
5 comments:
I just saw your baby ticker out to the side....is that new? CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting!
Congratulations to your family. That is good news. I am glad to see you are alive. I hope you are doing well! I miss you too!
Congrats on the bun in the oven! I can't believe how grown up we are all getting. Remember the good ol' days of playing all day in grandpa and grandmas backyard and fishing at the fish farm? It feels like only yesterday I was tagging along with you and Holly.
Just thought I would say hi. I found your blog off Britanie's and I had a good laugh at your Valentines date. This is Jess Hardman.
You are my favorite daughter. I love you the most! Love, Mom (disclaimer, this was written by Sara but I know this is how she really feels ;o)!
Post a Comment