My Hannah is now 5 years old. She had her birthday at the end of February but the pictures were barely loaded to the computer yesterday so I haven't blogged about it yet. Hannah had a wonderful birthday with a celebration at Chuck E. Cheese and also her first "friends" birthday party! She was so excited to have her friends come and celebrate with her. Originally she was going to have her friends party on her birthday but then all but two of the twelve kids couldn't come because they were sick so we postponed it a week and were able to get all of the kids but one to come! Hannah told me last night (yes this was a month after her party) that she was so glad that she postponed her party a week so that she could have more of her friends there.
Hannah is so excited to be 5. She is ecstatic to start Kindergarten. She practices having homework and told me that she is trying really hard to be good in preschool and remember to raise her hand! She just can't wait to be "a school girl". Those are her own words. She begins sentences all the time with, "When I'm a school girl..." She is growing up so fast and is such a sweetheart. I'm so grateful to be blessed to have my sweet Hannah.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Hannah!!!
They grow up way too fast! What a cute girl!
I cannot believe she is 5. I loved, loved your King Agrippa comment. Leave it to my favorite scriptorian, Sara to relate the scriptures to YARD-SALING! :)
Post a Comment