
Well look no further! A friend and neighbor of mine just had her first book published and it is fantastic. I have read the prologue and the first chapter and I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of the book. The name of the book is Alvor. It is written by Laura Bingham. It is available on Amazon through this link. Or you can order it directly from the publisher at this link. Here is what James Dashner, author of "The 13th Reality" had to say about Alvor: "Alvor will leave you with a sense of wonder and make you think along time after you've finished it. An excellent book."
If any of you would like to meet Laura, she is going to be doing a booksigning on May 16 at Lagoon (for you Utah folks) and one on May 30 from 10-1 at A Novel Adventure in Boise as well as one on June 26 from 7:00-8:30 p.m. at the Rediscovered Bookshop in Boise.
I also would recommend checking out her blog. At the bottom of her blog you can find the first chapter of the book. All I can say is that it seems very tantilizing and intriguing. If you enjoy reading at all, Check out this book, you'll be glad you did! Happy Summer Reading everyone!
3 comments:
this DOES look good! and that you know her personally has got to be pretty cool, huh!?
Thanks for the referral :)
also, just noticed your little ticker on your blog - 35+ weeks! crazy! I bet you look fabulous though :)
Thanks Sarah, always looking for a new book!
Yeah! I love a good book. Just got done reading "these is my words" EXCELLENt!
By the way, I think we drove by your house the other day. We were looking for our friends new house (they are going to be your neighbors) and I saw sam out mowing the lawn. crazy! your house is beautiful. Also... just saw your ticker too. How exciting! Do you know what you are having??? Ok, I will go back through your blog and see all you have posted about it. I miss you!
Post a Comment