It's crunch time and we still don't have a name for this little girl of ours. She should be making her debut in about 10 days and we are no nearer to having a name for her now than we were three months ago. So I am throwing it out to all of you fellow bloggers and readers. What do you think we should name our new baby? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I have hit a creative wall and could use any help I can get!
4 comments:
I think you should name her after me...Camille :)I have always liked the name and kind of wished I was named just Cami, so I could use Camille.
I also have to throw this one out at you. My sister is due soon too and her husband won't let her use this name, Layla. We both love it, but he doesn't. He likes Miley. My sister doesn't want to use it because of Miley Cyrus. They may end up going with Mya.
Sorry for the long story. Good luck!
Mia
Paige
Zoie
Joie
Layla
London
Sydney
Ruby
Jules
(Some of our faves) Good luck!
Sheniqua
Moesha
Twila
Martha
Faye
Bertha
Betty
Interested in more, I have lots of suggestions.
ok, just joking! Actually, I like the name Kaya (sounds like Maya with a K).
I agree with some of the others, I like the name Kia, Ruby, Chloe, Mya. I hope all goes well with the delivery and you aren't too miserable in your final days of pregnancy. 3 little girls how fun!
Post a Comment