Saturday, May 15, 2010

A beautiful day in the neighborhood

This morning I went for a run. The first song that came on my mp3 player was a song from "Newsies" called "Seize the Day". The song was great. I was singing as I ran beside our beautiful little pond by our park and enjoying the smell of the fragrant spring air. I was thinking about how beautiful the morning was and then SPLAT! A bug flew right into my eye! It wasn't a beautiful pleasant morning for that little creature anymore, but it still was for me. I chuckled about the bug and then just kept on running and singing. Have a beautiful, Spring Saturday, everyone!

3 comments:

The Marshall Family said...

hahahaha!

Carolyn said...

Crap, that hurts when that happens! You should be taking a run with me on a nice spring morning! Miss you!

Karma said...

At least you didn't eat it - I have choked on a bug while running before, not fun!! Saturday was beautiful :)