Ava is such a happy little sweetie. She loves playing with her big sisters and they just adore her. She likes fruit and oatmeal. She will eat anything that I give including but not limited to artichokes, asparagus, and broccoli. She also enjoys eating things that I don't give her which keeps all of us on our toes. She likes to explore and tries really hard to go up the stairs so that she can keep up with her sisters. She is really good at saying Da and all done which sounds more like "Ahh duh"! We are so thankful for our sweet Ava and love her so much.
Friday, September 17, 2010
Ava's A Big Girl Now: Or She Turned 1 in June and I Didn't Blog About It Until Now
Ava is such a happy little sweetie. She loves playing with her big sisters and they just adore her. She likes fruit and oatmeal. She will eat anything that I give including but not limited to artichokes, asparagus, and broccoli. She also enjoys eating things that I don't give her which keeps all of us on our toes. She likes to explore and tries really hard to go up the stairs so that she can keep up with her sisters. She is really good at saying Da and all done which sounds more like "Ahh duh"! We are so thankful for our sweet Ava and love her so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment