Elise had a boy instructor that helped her girl teacher and Elise wasn't so sure about him at first. In fact, she told her Swim Teacher, "There's just something about that boy that I don't like." Her teacher said, "Oh really, what do you think it is?" and Elise, pointing to her armpits said, "he has hair under THERE!" He soon won her over and then she loved swimming lessons inspite of the fact that she had a teacher that was a boy.
Friday, September 17, 2010
The Big Girls Take Swim Lessons
This year we decided to take the girls to the "Y" for lessons. They both did great. They were in lessons for 7 weeks and they really excelled.





Elise had a boy instructor that helped her girl teacher and Elise wasn't so sure about him at first. In fact, she told her Swim Teacher, "There's just something about that boy that I don't like." Her teacher said, "Oh really, what do you think it is?" and Elise, pointing to her armpits said, "he has hair under THERE!" He soon won her over and then she loved swimming lessons inspite of the fact that she had a teacher that was a boy.
Elise had a boy instructor that helped her girl teacher and Elise wasn't so sure about him at first. In fact, she told her Swim Teacher, "There's just something about that boy that I don't like." Her teacher said, "Oh really, what do you think it is?" and Elise, pointing to her armpits said, "he has hair under THERE!" He soon won her over and then she loved swimming lessons inspite of the fact that she had a teacher that was a boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I LOVE THAT GIRL!!! I wish I could be there to hear all of the cute things she says! I love all of your girls!! CUTE!
Post a Comment