
Hannah had her 4th birthday last week and she loved every minute of it. She was so excited to have the day focused on her. She has talked about being four every day since her birthday. She says things like, "Now that I'm 4 I'm a big girl. I'm almost as big as you now mom." And believe me she really sees no limits to what she can do, now that she is 4!

Happy Birthday Hannah Bear! I love you!
4 comments:
Happy late Birthday Hannah Bannana we miss you all!!
Cute pictures! She looks all grown up. I can't believe how fast our little babies turned into big girls! Kallie's been asking if she's 4 yet for like four months, so I'll be glad when I can say yes.
How exciting! She is so cute. She looks so much like you!
Wow, I looked at the picture of Hannah with her curly hair and totally saw YOU sara! I can't believe it was 4 years ago that you had her! What a little cutie. We miss you guys all the way over here in the 23rd ward!
Post a Comment