
This is a facial expression that Elise has had quite frequently over the last few days. She has been sick with the stomach flu since Friday night. On Saturday and Sunday she just laid on my lap or on daddy's lap for most of the day unless she was napping. During our Easter Egg hunt she found one egg picked it up, put it in her basket and then went and laid down on the floor. This was right after she woke up in the morning too. She was obviously not feeling up to snuff (as my mom would say). On Monday she was feeling significantly better but she still wanted to be held all day. This resulted in a very grumpy day yesterday because I couldn't just hold her all day since daddy was at work and Hannah needed attention too. When daddy got home Hannah told him that "Just me and mommy are going to Walmart to buy me some markers and you are going to stay home with Elise." Apparently, I wasn't the only one that needed a little break. Thankfully, I think that Elise is on the mend. Hopefully by tomorrow she will be back to her usual cheery little self. I found this video of her dancing to show how happy she usually is!
4 comments:
Oh, I feel so bad for her. It is draining to have sick kids. Are you holding up okay? I love the video. Your girls are so cute!!
Oh, that is so sad! I'm glad she is on the mend. I hope no one else catches it~such a cute girl!
Poor Elise! I think it's so sad when little kids are sick. It's hard not being able to ask them how they feel and where they feel sick. I think Hannah's comment is great! That's exactly how Andrew would be. Makayla came down with the stomach flu today too. I hope it's a quick one and nobody else gets it.
Oh the joys of children! My baby is doing the same thing. I think my arm is going to fall off.
Post a Comment