Thursday, March 13, 2008

Me and my awesome Siblings


Hi all, I found these pictures of my family when I was a baby. The first picture is of me (I'm the baby), and my sisters Christie, Pollyanna, and Amy.

The second picture is of Pollyanna, Christie, Amy, Jeremy, Aaron, Joel, Jared, Daniel, and me. This picture hung in the front room of the house that I grew up in on Boatdock road in Aberdeen for as long as we lived there. I don't think any of us have changed a bit, what do you think?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Wow! You can totally tell who is who. That is crazy! How fun to find old pictures and relive the memories!

~*~*HEIDI*~*~ said...

Are you sure that Pollyanna isn't holding baby Hannah. Hello can you say minnie me!! I love those old pictures. I totally remember that picture hanging on the wall. That house will forever be one of my favorite places!! I miss the old days of swimming in the slimmy canal.