A-Attached or Single? Attached
B-Best Friend? Sam
C-Cake or Pie? Ice Cream Cake or Cheese Cake
D-Day of Choice? Saturday
E-Essential Item? baby wipes, Magic Eraser (I'm such a copy cat of my friend Kristen)!
F-Favorite Color? Depends on the day...today probably pink and green on my cute girls or brown and turquoise
G-Gummy bears or worms? Black Forest Gummy Bears
H-Hometown? Aberdeen
I-Favorite Indulgence? A fun book
J-January or July? July
K-Kids? Hannah (4) and Elise (20 months)
L-Life isn't complete without? My family and the Gospel
M-Marriage date? September 2, 2000
N-Number of brothers and sister? 5 brothers, 3 sisters
O-Oranges or apples? oranges
P-Phobias? HEIGHTS
Q-Quote? "Never never never never never never never give up!" Winston Churchill
R-Reason to smile? 2 sweet beautiful girls playing nicely together. an awesome husband
S-Season of choice? Fall (football season, sharpened pencils, school starting...falling leaves)
T-Tag 3 people: Rebecca, Heidi, Carolyn (and anyone else who may want to do it)
U-Unknown facts about me? I love running with somebody but don't like to so much by myself I think I need an IPOD! I used to hate shopping but then after having daughters I started to love it, they are so fun to buy for.
V-Vegetable? I love most vegetables especially asparagus, corn on the cob and broccoli
W-Worst habit? EATING SWEETS!!! I can eat them all day long if I'm not careful.
X-X-ray or ultrasound? ultrasound
Y-Your favorite food? Crab and deep fried mushrooms or stuffed mushrooms
Z-Zodiac sign? Sagittarius
Monday, June 16, 2008
ABC's of ME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment