
In April Sam and I went to Six Flags Magic Mountain. We left the girls with Sam's parents and had a wonderful time on some of the Worlds largest roller coasters in the world. Unfortunately, we didn't take our camera into the park with us because we were afraid that we would lose it on the huge rides. So here are the two (yup, that's right two) pictures that we took on our trip. I'm pointing to my favorite ride that we went on. It's called Tatsu and it was amazing. If you want to take a "ride" search it on youtube and you can experience it through someone else's eyes!
We brought back these super girl shirts for the girls and they both love them. Hannah has even worn her cute little cape to the library! Hannah and Elise will always be my Super Girls!



1 comment:
Wow! I love roller coasters. Unfortunately, I would have to go by myself because Tyler does not like them so much. I can get him on the ones at Lagoon but that is pretty much it. How fun to have a vacation without kids!! You are lucky!
Post a Comment