Hi all, A friend of mine posted this on her blog and I thought that it was a fun idea, so I am adding it to my blog as well. It should be fun to see what (if anything people say!)
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
So let's have it! Don't be shy! What do you remember? Anything funny, embarrassing, silly...
6 comments:
Oh where to begin with memories of you! The first one I thought of was when we found the "treasure" above the pipes in the basement. Whoever knew a box full of old newspapers could be so exciting! But, I think my all time favorite memory is all the countless hours we spent watching "Juan" and "Juanita" out the front window. I will always have fond memories of watching them sweep the alley.
Wow, Sara, where do I begin? I remember being at an FHA Convention and you, Shaniel and I bought matching glasses at the store and we thought we were so cool. We wore them everywhere together. I remember putting pillows in our PJs and going to Miss J's room when she was pregnant. We definately had some good laughs when we were together!
I remember that rainy day we rented Breakfast At Tiffany's and Anastia (because we had only seen it in Spanish) and stayed on the big sectional the the rest of the day watching our movies and eating treats.
Sheralin,
I remember that day too. I even remember that we got licorice...and I think that was the day that you quit your job at Papa Kelsies. I also remember when we drove to Rexburg to go to Retrix and then went and spent the night at your parents house. We listened to Britney Spears "Oops I did it Again" on the radio and we swapped stories ;o)!
Well lets see... there is our secret place under the rail road tracks where we hid our treasure box, which i went back for and showed my husband but the box was no where to be found.
And then i remember sleeping over at your house and your brothers scared me so bad i am pretty sure i never stayed the night there again, and then their is the time we were "suppost" to sing for the old people but instead got the case of uncontrolable giggles and i don't think we ever actually sang the song. :) That was funny!
What do I remember about Sara?
Well I remember quite vividly reading Macbeth at your house and getting home way to late for my old body. Oh wait, that was just yesterday! LOL!
Let's see, you were my running buddy and Girls Nights were always the best.
Post a Comment