A few weeks ago we took a lovely trip to the OregonCoast to visit Sam's parents. We had a lovely time there. There was a part of us that didn't want to come back. Although this was not the part of us that likes to sleep! Elise had a difficult time sleeping, which means that Sam and I also had a difficult time sleeping. Other than that, our trip was FANTASTIC! We took so many pictures and had so many little adventures while we were there that I thought that I would break it down into different parts. So part one is dedicated to the kids at the beach! The beach is an easy walk from Sam's mom's house. We gathered up our beach toys and headed on down to the beach for an hour of fun and relaxation. Well, at least in my silly dream like state I was hoping for relaxation. What we ended up having was a fun time interspersed with whining and screaming and yells of "ah, there's a dog! I don't like dogs. I hate it when they lick me!" and "Oh the water is cold and I'm scared to go in the deep!" (As the water washes over Hannah's big toe!) We still had a great time at the beach.
Elise after a tasty day at the beach!
Hannah relaxing on the beach with her heart set on building a sand castle.
Daddy teaching the girls the art of Sandcastle building!
1 comment:
Looks like fun! Kallie has been begging to go to a beach. I wish!
Post a Comment