Friday, September 19, 2008

Pet Peeve ARGH!

I was just putting on clean sheets on my bed and putting on my bed spread when my pet peeve began to taunt me! Why can't the manufacturers make King Size bedding for a King Size Bed? Oh, sure they label it as King size but when you get it home it never fits right. The comforter/duvet is always too short to cover the pillows and way too short to cover the sheets on the sides of the bed. Oh sure they make it look like the bedding is going to be just gorgeous when they set it up in a show room. I could probably make my king size spread look pretty too on a queen! Does anyone else get annoyed by this or is it just me? Feel free to sound off on your own pet peeves in the comments and also let me know if I am just loco!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yeah, you're just loco! :)
I have a similar pet peeve but mine is more about the whole full/queen bit. Um, they are NOT even close to the same size so why make a comforter that is for both? It looks great on a full but does not fit a queen at all.
Oh and the "deep pocket" sheets are a joke too! yeah, the corners may be "deep" but how about making the rest of the sheet just as deep. They never fit! Grrrr....
So there, I'll be bitter with you!:)

~*~*HEIDI*~*~ said...

of course you are loco, it is in our blood! I do know what you mean. Can't stand it! Miss you lots.