Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hannah's First day of Preschool (Way overdue!)

Since this blog is in part a family journal I want to write a few things about Hannah. Hannah started a fun new preschool this year back in September and she has loved every minute of it. She's made great new friends and she loves her preschool teachers. I'm so glad that she has been able to have this opportunity and I'm pretty sure that I will still say that when the time come in January for my turn to start teaching the little preschool. Here are a few pictures of her on her first day!


1 comment:

Kristen said...

I am so behind on reading blogs and posting on my own! I can not believe how much Hannah looks like you, Sara! It is amazing. I am not sure I have ever seen such a resemblance in a mother/daughter pair before!! She is so cute!