Hannah had a wonderful time this past summer picking berries at her Amma and Papa's house in Oregon.
I took these photos while standing on the front porch of Amma's and Papa's house. They have black berry bushes all around the house and it is a tradition to pick a bowl full and have black berry cobbler.
Hannah also started another tradition with her Papa. She pretended that she was the baby bear that had to get storage for the winter i.e. eat the black berries she picked and Papa was the Papa bear. They had a great time foraging for berries and we even had enough to have cobbler and lots of tasty sneaky berry delicious snacks.
2 comments:
Working in a dental office I deal with a lot of children. My patience used to get the better of me sometimes and then within literally the past month or two I have really enjoyed them and they are the funniest creatures on this earth. In primary I would much rather just play with them then try to teach them. I can't wait until I can be a parent.
I need your address for christmas cards. Could you email it to me por favor? Miss you!
Post a Comment