Thursday, May 28, 2009

The date is set!

Unless this little girl decides to debut earlier than I have planned, the official day of her arrival will be June 3rd! I'm scheduled to be induced at 7 am and I can't wait. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and everything is going great. I've been having contractions so that should help the process. I'm so excited to meet this new little one. I can't wait to see what she looks like and to look at her tiny little fingers and toes! Can you tell I'm just a little bit excited!

3 comments:

Amy said...

Oh sure, you can't hold out until the greatest day of the whole year? June 10th. A little girl born on that day is already destined to be perfect. ;)
Oh and as for a name Amy is a really good one. HINT HINT!

Sheralin said...

I've decided that being induced is the only way to go! I'm now actually terrified of going into labor on my own. Being induced I have always gotten an epidural right away so the whole thing has been virtually painless til the end when I let it wear off enough to push. Good luck, less than a week to go!

Kristen said...

I have been so bad at checking blogs lately. I almost forgot I had one! You should have had your baby girl by now and I am sure she has a beautiful name! I can't wait to see pictures and hear how it all went. I am so excited for you!! Congratulations!