

Hannah and Elise have really started playing together and enjoying each others company now. They love to make each other laugh. During Lunch, just about everyday, one of them will do a forced laugh, which makes the other one start to really laugh, which then sets off the other one again. Elise loves to be chased and Hannah loves doing the chasing. This is sometimes a scary little game (because Hannah hasn't quite learned when to quit and that it's not fun to be squished) but while the game lasts they both usually giggle away. They are generally very sweet to each other. If your around Hannah and Elise for five minutes, it is obvious that these two little girls love each other very much!
1 comment:
Sara, how did I miss that you had a blog? I love it~Hannah and Elise look so cute. I'll have to keep checking back in~thanks for your sweet note. Love ya! Melissa
Post a Comment