(As you read this post imagine that the song "Mama I'm a Big Girl Now" from Hairspray is playing in the background. It's one of Hannah's favorite songs and is one of the first songs I ever heard her sing all by herself.)
Well, it's official. Hannah is a Sunbeam. And oh what a cute little Sunbeam she is. She wanted to go to Primary all by herself but I needed the closure of taking her myself. I definitely took her for me not for her. She would have found it just fine without me. She absolutely loved Primary. She got up and bore her Testimony all by herself. She told me, (in a confessional type voice) "I was noisy some of the time, and I didn't get to hold a picture but sometimes I will." She came home singing "I'm Trying to Be Like Jesus". I heard her singing it in the bathroom. She had been in there for a while, so I went to check on her and found her getting into the soap and putting it all over her arms and legs. Irony? I think so! Hannah congratulations on your first day of Primary. You really are "a big girl now"
3 comments:
Your girls are darling! Hannah looks just like you!
I am glad you found me. i keep thinking about you lately, so it is funny when i saw you on my blog. How are you? i wanna catch up so email me at kamberberger@msn.com and give me your email as well.
Talk to you soon!
Love,love,love your blog. Just exactly is a blog anyway? Sorry, I am just a little behind the times. Hope you had a fab Christmas. We had a great time with the kids and grandkids all home. Call me and lets plan a tea party.
XOX
lisa
Love the blog! I miss your adorable girls. Of course I miss you too. I will call you for sure the next time I'm up that way. Love ya.
Post a Comment