Saturday, January 12, 2008

Elise's new word!



Elise now says I love you... well sort of. When we say "I love you, Elise", then she says "I laa lu" It's very cute as is she. She loves to play with Hannah and to make Hannah laugh. Elise has a really deep laugh that Sam calls her sinister laugh. She uses this laugh when she is being silly which is quite frequently. She also loves to carry around a little princess teacup and either a toy spoon or a toy fork (which ever she can get her hands on) and then she pretends that she is eating. She thinks that this is great fun andlaughs at herself frequently! Elise is very good at entertaining herself and also at protecting herself from a certain big sister's usually good intentions. If Elise doesn't want to be touched or if something isn't going her way than she makes a very loud grunting sound! This is quite handy for me if I am in another room from her because I can tell if she needs "rescued". She is not afraid to let her feelings be known even if she doesn't talk a whole lot yet. "I Laa lu" Elise!!

No comments: