Girls night with some very special ladies that are all great examples to me!
First, let me just say that I have some of the greatest friends ever! Last night we had an awesome girls night. Estrogen and laughs abound! These are all ladies from my old stomping grounds in Nampa. Unfortunately three of these awesome ladies are moving out of state within the next week or so, so we had to have one last hurrah before they moved on. Good Luck in New Mexico Tara! Good Luck in Denver, Amy! And Good Luck in Utah, Heather! I'm going to miss you gals. It won't be the same here without you. I hope you have a great time sailing on to your new adventure! Note:special thanks to Amy Calkins for letting me "steal" these pictures from her blog and post them on to mine!
2 comments:
Hey you picture thief! I'll be suing you for copyright infringement now! :)
A pan of brownies should sufice...
Oh, I miss you all! How fun~wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment