Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Welcome to the World Tessa!





Here are some pictures of my beautiful new niece Tessa. She was born in July and is the daughter of my brother Daniel and his wife Jill. Tessa has a darling older sister named Ella who is in the bottom picture. Ella is three months older than Elise and Elise just loves her. Elise calls her Lella and thinks its so fun to play with someone her own size. I can't wait to hold little Tessa. I haven't seen her in person yet but that will change soon, woohoo! Tessa, know that Auntie Sara loves you, even though I haven't met you yet, and welcome to the Beck Clan!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I can't believe how much Ella lookes like Daniel. Holy cow! Tell him congrats for me. He has cute, cute girls!

Melissa said...

Hey Sara whats up this is Melissa Boswell (Bridenstine) How fun that you have a blog! Love the pics of your kids they are adorable. Email me at JBoswell@law.gonzaga.edu and I will add you to my list (we are private) Hope to hear from you soon.

The Bergers said...

What a darling. The older sister looks exactly like Daniel!