Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bronco Fever

As some of you know, Sam and I are huge Boise State fans! A few weeks ago we had the opportunity to go to a game. We love going to these games and cheering on our Broncos. Here are a few pics of us at the game. We were sitting on the upper deck and were supposed to dress in Blue, thus the show of team spirit!

Before the game we walked through the Humanitarian Hall of Fame. Here is me with my hand on top of Dr. J's. He is a member of the Humanitarian Hall of Fame and his hand is twice as long as mine is!

Here is Sam standing in front of the Fiesta Bowl Trophy. A while later he was looking at the trophy some more and apparently looked to long as a Security guard (that was always lurking near the case) asked him to back away from the case. You see, here in Boise, the Fiesta Bowl trophy is our Mona Lisa!

Sam with the beautiful blue turf in the Background! And no, geese don't confuse the field for water!

Here I am a true blue Bronco!

5 comments:

Amy said...

I think that guard must have just been bored. I think it's funny, the thing is behind a big glass window and probably has sensors and such, yet the security guard still has to tell you,you are past your 30 second allotment to look at it. Somebody was bored! :)
The good old smurf turf. Sniff, sniff...

Sara said...

After Sam read this post he said that the Security guard was guarding the buffet that was going on at the same time to make sure people didn't go to the buffet that hadn't paid. Evidently Sam got a little to close to the Buffet, not the Trophy!

Kristen said...

That is funny! And Sara, you are one HOT mama! I miss you. I haven't seen you for too many years!

Shandy said...

you guys look great sporting your true colors!!!
go broncos!!

Melissa said...

It looks like so much fun~we miss the smurf turf!! That Fiesta Bowl trophy is nothing to mess with~greatest game ever.