Monday, November 3, 2008

Many Happy Voting Returns


Electric Donuts
Originally uploaded by Bethany L King
Tomorrow is the big day! The day that will decide the future of our Nation. If you are still debating whether or not to vote may this be further incentive. I realize that these places are not in all regions but I thought that they might be where some of you are so here's the scoop. Starbucks, Krispie Kreme, Chic-fil-A and Ben&Jerry's are all giving away free stuff to folks that have voted. Stand alone Starbucks (not the ones in malls or at Barnes) is giving away a cup of coffee, I'm hoping to talk them into free cocoa instead. Krispie Kreme is giving away a free star shaped doughnut. Chic-fil-A is giving away a free chicken sandwich. And finally, from 5-8 pm Ben & Jerry's is giving away free scoops of ice cream. Be sure to bring your "just voted" sticker as proof. Let your gut decide! Happy Voting! And may the Force be with you!

No comments: