Thursday, October 30, 2008

Out of the mouths of babes

A couple of Saturdays ago my mom, Hannah, my sister Pollyanna, my niece Kimber, and I went out to Valley View High school for a battle of the marching bands. My neice Kasey and my niece Kira are both part of the Blackfoot marching band. Hannah was so excited to be able to go and watch the bands and to get to spend time with her older cousins. Well, my brother Aaron and his family met us out there to watch also. Aaron brought along his son Tayson and his two daughters Macy and Mischa. Macy, who is 16, brought along her new boyfriend John. Hannah apparently took an immediate liking to John, whom she had never met before. As she was sitting next to Macy and John, she leaned over to Macy and said, very loudly for all to hear, "Macy, your husband is taking my breath away!" She said this with a huge smile on her face. Macy laughed, and John blushed! All in all we had a great unpredictable day with the family. Kasey did awesome with her flags and Kira did great with her flute!

I thought I would add some pics of the family members I spoke about above so here's a picture of my mom holding Elise.

This is a picture of my brother Aaron and his wife Shayna with their kids. Take note that this picture is two years old. The kids have changed quite a bit.

Here's Pollyanna playing with my brother Daniel's daughter Ella. Pollyanna's daughter Kimber is standing next to her.

Here is Kasey holding Elise (with Sam in the background).

And here is Macy, sorry I don't have a picture of her "dreamy" (as I suspect Hannah would say) boyfriend!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is so cute! I love funny things kids say. Whenever you talk about Pollyanna's girls I imagine them how they were 9 years ago. It was fun to see pictures of how they look somewhat grown up!

Carolyn said...

Whoa mom! You better look out. Hannah might give you a run for your money with the boys :-) That is too funny!