This is for all of my fellow Losties! I just found this trailer for the new season. I can't wait for the new season to start, although I'll have too since the new season doesn't start until February! Have fun watching the trailer and let me know what you think is going to happen. I think it looks like it is going to be another unbelievable season! Click
HERE to see the trailer.
3 comments:
girlfriend! I got SHIVERS watching that!!!!
love LOST!!!
and Feb. is toooo far away! wahhhh! :(
thanks for posting this! looks like we're in for a great season!!
I DON'T WANT TO WAIT UNTIL FREAKING FEBRUARY! THAT IS JUST MEAN, MEAN, MEAN!!!!!
...and yes, I know I'm yelling! Because seriously, I AM YELLING!!! I WANT LOST BACK NOW! :)
Hey Sara!!!
This is Britanie Beck your cousin. I was blog hopping and came across your blog, I hope you don't mind. I'm actually Britanie Miller now, cause I got married on June 20th. Anyway hi!!!!
Post a Comment