Friday, October 10, 2008

Halloweens Gone By

Hannah's first Halloween. She was share bear which is appropriate since she couldn't eat any of her candy she "shared" it with us!

Hannah, as Pegasus on her second Halloween with her friend from birth, Kallie.

Hannah snuck some m&m's while we weren't looking. Mmmmm they were tasty!

Here's Hannah as tinkerbell on her third Halloween.


Hannah taught Elise all about how Halloween worked. Unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how you look at it, Elise slept through almost the entire holiday. She was still pretty warn out from that whole being born experience!

Elise's sweet Aunt Marie brought her this cute little bear costume and it was incredibly soft and cuddly just like her!

Hannah was a chicken last year and Elise was Marie the Kitty. I also decided to get in on the action. I was a pioneer wearing my Jr. Miss talant dress that my mom made for me. It was an easy costume but it was fun to dress up.


Sam went as himself for Halloween last year, a costume he is likely to duplicate!

4 comments:

Celest said...

Sara your girls are so beautiful. They look so much like you. I can't wait until we have kids. I used to not want boys because they scare me to death but I have been scrapbooking my husbands childhood pictures and boys are hilarious... so maybe I would be ok with it. Well it is fun to talk with you since who knows if I'll ever see you.

Brad and Colleen said...

Cute idea to post Halloweens of the past, its so fun to go back and look at how our kids have grown. We are currently looking into a house in Saguaro Canyon, but not sure if its all going to workout with the timing and everything, but I will keep in touch I am not sure where your subdivision is but, it would be fun to be neighbors again.

Shandy said...

oh it was SO FUN reminiscing of Halloween of years ago of you and your sweet girlies!!
Can't wait to see what this year brings!

The Bergers said...

How cute! it is so fun for these kiddos to dress up and ask people for candy. Also on a funny note, sadie was a care bear her first halloween to!