Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A cute decorating Blog

A friend of mine has just started a blog with some great decorating ideas. She is having a giveaway as a kick off for her new blog. Go check it out it is definitely worth your time. I have been following her blog for a while now and she has an excellent sense of what looks good and how to make it look good while still staying in your budget! Take a look at her creative gift giving idea here. Good luck with your blog Melissa. I will definitely keep lurking for new great ideas and inspirations for my home, may it someday be decorated half as well as yours!

3 comments:

~*~*HEIDI*~*~ said...

So I was driving through Soda Springs on Sunday night and the gas station had a sign up that said Happy 18th birthday Sara Westbrook. SO your holding out on the fountain of youth huh? I had no idea you were only 18. Share the water with me. Ü Miss you.

Jenny said...

Hey, Sara. Just realized that you had a blog. How fun.

Melissa said...

Sara, thanks so much for your kind words! You may want to check out my blog today...there is a surprise for you!! :)
Melissa