Hannah, Elise, and I doing some Christmas baking.
Hannah and Elise decorating the tree!
Hannah and Elise in Christmas Dresses
We had a lovely Christmas in our new home. Santa even knew how to get to our new place! Sam had the entire week of Christmas off so we were able to spend a lot of wonderful time together. On Christmas Eve, Sam made a fabulous prime rib and crab dinner and we were so full that we didn't even think about eating dessert!
Here are the girls and I right before dinner!
After the dishes were cleaned up we gathered the girls into the living room and read the nativity to them from Luke. We talked about the importance of Christmas with them and then they were off to bed. Would you believe that neither girl made a peep once they were in their beds? The next morning Sam and I woke up the girls so that we could get to the fun presents.
It is so much fun to watch the excitement on their faces as they look at all of the wonderful presents. I just love it.
Here they are checking out the note Santa left for them!
1 comment:
Looks like fun. The girls look cute in the Christmas dresses! I'm just wondering why you didn't invite me to dinner. You know I love crab! I see where I stand :-)
Post a Comment