Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sara's Secrets

Hello, my name is Sam Westbrook, and I will be hijacking Sara's blog this evening. So, I'm pretty new to this whole blog thing -- and most who know me know that I am computer averse. With that said, I believe I've picked up on a thing or two about blogging. Perhaps I am making assumptions here, but I believe that blogging is mostly about divulging dark secrets - am I right?? Ok, then. Since Sara won't tell you, I guess I will have to... here are Sara's Top 5 Celebrity Crushes!

Now Sara won't typically make overt comments about her celebrity crushes. Nope - she's reaaaaal sneaky - a subtle remark here, a sigh there. Well, its taken me 8 years, but I'm on to ya!

So then without further ado, I present Sara's Top 5 Celebrity Crushes (with appropriate commentary from yours truly)...

5. Dwayne Johnson / The Rock

Verdict: Mmeh
Comment: He's kind of small for WWF wrestler isn't he? - plus his name is Dwayne - I mean... Dwayne. (my apologies to readers who are named Dwayne)

4. Zac Efron / The High School Musical Wuss

Verdict: Pansy x 10
Comment: Come on Sara - don't they at least have to be older than 14??

3. Curtis Jackson / 50 Cent

Verdict: Ok, not bad
Comment: Surprise! - you guys didn't know Sara as well as you thought you did! Actually, he's probably more like me than anyone else on the list.





...Ok, jk - here is the real #3...
3. Will Smith / The kid that was beat up on the basketball court before heading to his Uncle's in Bel Aire

Verdict: Scrawny
Comment: I really don't think he's had much success since 'Wild Wild West'. More like a B-lister now 'n days.

2. Orlando Bloom / Legolas / William Turner

Verdict: Frail
Comment: I was really hoping goldie locks here would get eaten by a Nazgul - alas, it wasn't to be.

1. Harrison Ford / Indiana Jones

Verdict: Wuss
Comment: I was really rooting for the Germans to end his story quickly... then I rooted for the crazy priest from the Temple of Doom... then I cursed my luck as he drank from right grail - come on, there had to be a couple hundred grails there! What are the odds??

And there you have it. Be sure to chide Sara about her totally lame celebrity crushes. Wusses, the whole lot of 'em.

10 comments:

Shandy said...

ok.. now this was a post that REALLY entertained me! LOVE IT! hehehehe... and the commentary was awesome - LOL

Johnny/Gus said...

You tell 'em, brother! Power to the bros!

Carolyn said...

First of all Sara--always make sure you log out when you are done posting!! Ha ha! Sam, I think there's a little jealousy here, no?? It's okay though, I still don't know what Cory sees in Janet Jackson besides for rock hard abs (which you know I can surely compete with). Personally I think she looks too much like Michael with long hair.I do have to say I'm a little disappointed with Sara's choice of Zac Efron, but I've never watched his movies. The others aren't too bad. Anyway, I enjoyed your post Sam. Just kidding with the whole jealousy comment. (maybe).

Carolyn said...

And, besides that, what's wrong with 50 cent? I thought maybe Sara was more diverse than I had previously imagined.

Kristen said...

This is too HILARIOUS!! I would have to say you have awesome taste, my friend!

Amy said...

I must say I am most disappointed about Harrison Ford. He's OLD! Granted, Link (Sara knows exactly who I'm talking about) is still close to Jail Bait, but it's better to be a "cougar" than to go after someone who could be your Dad. ICK!
Lucky for me Chad still has yet to figure out this blog thing. Might be a scary day when that happens! EEEK! :)

Jim and Britanie Miller said...

Hahaha! Sara, your husband is so funny. I don't think I've really met him, but I like him. I'm guessing he's a little jealous though, hence the commentary!

Cami said...

That was funny! I would have to agree with Sam on most of them :( with the exception of Harrison..... don't tell Travis.....

Melissa said...

Too funny!! Sara, they are all hot! You need to post now and tell us who Sam crushes on! :)

The Bergers said...

Ha! That is sooo funny! But i have to agree with Sam on these... kinda wusses. I mean what about Matthew Macanahe (or how ever you spell it)and the main kid from Newsies!! He's also the batman! I obviously don't care enough to know their names but they sure are nice to look at!! ;)