Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Halloween???

I know, I know, this is beyond late but the pictures were finally uploaded and I had some cute ones that I wanted to share so here without further ado are our Halloween pictures!

At Sam's work they had a fun little trick or treat party for the kids in the Atrium. Hannah (as Minnie) and Elise (as Alice) had a wonderful time and got lots of fun treats including apples, bannanas, and carmeled apples as well as candy galore!
That evening we went to our Ward Party / trunk or treat and I dressed up as Sarah Palin! I had fun channeling my inner politician!



2 comments:

Celest said...

It absolutely astounds me at how fast time flies. It really doesn't seem that long ago since Halloween. You all look so cute I like the pictures.

Shandy said...

oh, you sooo totally rock the Sara P look! LOL
and your girls are too precious!