Today, Elise and Hannah and I sat down together to have some salad for lunch. As we were sitting there Elise was acting a bit whiny. So I said "Elise are you a little bit tired?" to which she responded, "NO, INDEED NOT!" Now I know some of you maybe thinking yeah right a two year old said the word indeed?!? All I can say is that Elise's favorite book is "The Little Engine that Could" and when the toys ask the Passenger engine to help pull their train over the mountain he says "I pull the likes of you, indeed not!" What really impresses me is that Elise was able to take this phrase and apply it correctly to the situation!
Friday, November 14, 2008
Elise's Response
Today, Elise and Hannah and I sat down together to have some salad for lunch. As we were sitting there Elise was acting a bit whiny. So I said "Elise are you a little bit tired?" to which she responded, "NO, INDEED NOT!" Now I know some of you maybe thinking yeah right a two year old said the word indeed?!? All I can say is that Elise's favorite book is "The Little Engine that Could" and when the toys ask the Passenger engine to help pull their train over the mountain he says "I pull the likes of you, indeed not!" What really impresses me is that Elise was able to take this phrase and apply it correctly to the situation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love it! That is way too cute. As for Boise State, we like them too! We need to go to a game someday!
That is so cute!!!! What a little smartie!
Of course you had little geniuses - I'm not surprised at all :-)!!
dude! that is awesome!
she will have quite the vocab!
She is a smarty pants!
Post a Comment