I haven't done a tagging in a while so I thought that I would do this one. I would like to thank Alison for the "opportunity";o)!
8 Fun Things
8 TV Shows I Love to Watch
1 - LOST
2 - Dancing with the Stars
3 - The Office
4 - The Biggest Loser
5 - So You Think You Can Dance (but only after it gets to the top 20!)
6 - LOST
7 - Pushing Daisies
8 - LOST
8 Favorite Songs (or albums)
1 - Hairspray Soundtrack
2 - My Best Friends Wedding Soundtrack (Hannah's calls it my cleaning music 'cause whenever I listen to it I get the bug to clean, clean, clean!)
3 - Josh Groban songs
4 - Harry Connick Junior (Especially the When Harry Met Sally Soundtrack, He sings all of the songs on it!)
5 - HSM2 Soundtrack (I can speak in code so that those who know what that is will think I have AWESOME taste in music and those who don't won't know the difference!)
6 - The Best Opera Album in the World (Yes that's really what it is called and yes it really is!)
7 - Les Miserables
8 - Collin Raye's Greatest Hits (This reminds me of my college days. Remember Rebecca how we used to listen to this every morning while we were getting ready for class?)
8 Favorite Restaurants
1 - Epi's Basque Resteraunt (This is on Meridian Road in Meridian, ID and the food is oh, so good!)
2 - Cottonwood Grille (This one is in downtown Boise nestled up to the Boise river and it has the BEST calamari I have ever tasted!)
3 - Cheesecake Factory mmm...cheesecake!
4 - Cracker Barrel (I love going out for breakfast and this is where we always go. They have delicious pancakes and their sausage is just awesome! Oh and I love their potato casserole!)
5 - Moon's Cafe (This is a downtown "dive", where the politicians go for lunch, that has the best milkshakes in the Treasure Valley!)
6 - Brick 29 Bistro (Their Meatloaf sandwich is delectable! Comfort food to the max!)
7 - On the Border
8 - Macaroni Grill
8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1 - I made a breakfast for my daughters.
2 - I dropped off books at the library (some of which were overdue...oops!)
3 - I went to Walmart to buy some milk and ended up getting more than just milk!
4 - I did laundry.
5 - I made grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup for dinner.
6 - I made an almond, apricot chocolate brittle for FHE treat but it wasn't done in time for FHE.
7 - Hannah wasn't feeling well so I cuddled with her and we canceled FHE until she's feeling better.
8 - I put Elise to bed and Sam put Hannah to bed because she wanted some cuddle time with daddy!
8 Things I'm Looking Forward to
1 - Halloween
2 - Twilight coming out (November 21st baby!)
3 - Thanksgiving
4 - Black Friday Shopping
5 - Christmas
6 - Going on another vacation with Sam!
7 - Spending time with my sweet girls (I look forward to this everyday!)
8 - Book Club, and girls nights
8 Things on my Wishlist
1 - That my girls grow up healthy, happy, strong, and with a strong testimony!
2 - pictures on my walls!
3 - A new car, (would anyone care to buy our Maxima?)
4 - being able to spend lots of time with my family, immediate and extended!
5 - Honest Politicians (Hey a gal can dream, right?)
6 - Go to Europe with Sam
7 - That people the world over could be more educated, (read the book "3 Cups of Tea" and you will agree with this one all the more)!
8 - And...for Health and happiness for all of my family and friends!
8 People I Tag
1 - Kristen
2 - Carolyn
3 - Kamber
4 - Celeste
5 - Rebecca
6 - Holly
7 - Heidi
8 - Melissa
3 comments:
Thanks for playing my friend!!
P.S. When is the next book club and what book are you reading?
A
Sara bara. So we have this girl in our ward and her baby looks exactly like Hannah when she was a baby it is crazy and get this, her name is Megan. So funny. I thought you should know. Miss you!
Sara I think that you would love my sister in laws. They are as obessed with lost as you are.
I like to watch it too but I have missed way to many shows.
Post a Comment